Benefits for Team Golden Apple Runners
Golden Apple is committed to offering a unique and supportive Bank of America Chicago Marathon experience to all of its runners - and we are grateful for each runner's commitment to raise at least $1,000 in support of our mission.
$1,000 Minimum Commitment Level Runners Receive:
- Guaranteed race entry for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Personal Fundraising webpage
- Individualized support from the Golden Apple staff
- Team Golden Apple running singlet and long sleeve technical shirt
- 18-week marathon training program through the Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA), the Midwest's largest running organization and a one-year CARA membership ($254 value for both)
- Entry for the Magellan Ready to Run 20 Miler, the only supported training run of its kind - and includes training run bib, shirt, aid stations and post-race party ($65 value)
- Admission to CARA compound on race day, which includes private toilet facilities, gear storage, access to post-race massage therapists, a place for family and friends to gather
- Cheer Team shirts for friends and family
- Race day encouragement at the Charity Block Party (Mile 14)
- Team Fun Runs and cross training opportunities
- Pre-race dinner party for Team Golden Apple runners
If you or someone you know would like to learn more about becoming involved with the Bank of America Chicago Marathon Charity Program by joining Team Golden Apple 2015, please contact Ashley Bieze at email@example.com or click here and we will contact you.