For second-year partner university college students or community college students
Did you graduate high school in 2013? Are you currently enrolled in your second year at an Illinois partner university or community college? If so, the Pathway Scholars Program may be for you!
Golden Apple Pathway Scholars receive a total of $14,000 in scholarships and stipend funds:
- Tuition assistance of $5,000 per year for junior and senior years (paid directly to the Pathway Scholar's undergraduate institution)
- Pathway Scholars also receive a $2,000 stipend for each Summer Institute (2015 and 2016)
- Currently attending one of 52 partner universities in Illinois – or – currently attending a community college in Illinois
- Legally present in the U.S. and a resident of Illinois
- Will be enrolled at a partner university by the fall of 2014
- Have passed the TAP by January 2015, or have achieved an ACT score of 22 including the written portion
- Golden Apple Award-winning teachers select program finalists and schedule interviews January - February 2015.
- Accepted Scholars are notified in late February 2015.
Complete the Online Self Nomination Form beginning May 1, 2014 in order to receive your application log in information.