- Ongoing engagement connecting Scholar to Golden Apple Foundation as they enter and continue in their professional career.
- Networking opportunity connecting Scholar to other Scholars who have spent their formative years together as aspiring teachers in the Scholars Program.
- Leadership development opportunity connecting Scholar to professional growth and to become teacher/school leaders at the classroom, grade level, school or district levels. Leadership CORE: Scholars as Leaders.
Crystal Apple CeLEBRATION
- Celebration of those who recently complete their commitment to the Golden Apple by their families and colleagues who are seasoned educators.
- Herald for our stakeholders that Golden Apple has nurtured teachers who are thriving and being retained in the profession as they work with students in schools-of-need across Illinois.
- Premier event on the Golden Apple Foundations annual calendar.
Introducing the Scholar Alumni RELATIONS COUNCIL (ARC)
The Scholar Alumni Relations Council (ARC) will be meeting once each month on third Saturday to guide plans for year-long options of CORE activities, the annual CORE Leadership Conference, and the annual Crystal Apple Celebration. The goal is to engage Scholar Alumni!
The Scholar ARC team consists of Teaching and Completed Scholars from across the state who have diverse perspectives, diverse areas of practice, and a distinctive lens. Members will serve staggered three-year terms. We received several responses to the call for members of the ARC team.
We hope you think about joining us next year!
Please meet the 2016-2017 Scholar Alumni Relations Council (ARC)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments and suggestions.